HeartWood engages youth for positive community change. HeartWood supports youth to develop their skills and confidence as community leaders, by offering leadership training and skill building programs to youth and young adults. HeartWood also trains and coaches adults to engage youth by offering professional development workshops and services to adults.
HeartWood has been consulting with the Lunenburg District Office of Community Services for the past 6 years, as they embrace youth engagement to improve their services.
Serving Lunenburg and Queens Counties
Two locations: Bridgewater and Liverpool
Our Business Counsellors are available to assist at every stage of the business cycle. Whether you are:
- Interested in starting a business, but don't know where to start
- Looking for assistance with your business plan
- An entrepreneur who sees a business growth opportunity sitting just beyond your reach
- Thinking of expanding your company, but need trusted support and expert advice to get you there
- Looking for training for your business or staff
To make an appointment with a Business Counsellor, contact us today:
Phone: 1-877-232-2723 or (902) 543-1067
In Person: 373 King Street, Bridgewater, NS
Phone: (902) 530-6818
In Person: 7 Henry Hensey Drive, Liverpool, NS